About World Litigation Forum
The World Litigation Forum aims to enhance the effectiveness of Litigation Laws by organizing interaction between stakeholders including both public and private sectors. The World Litigation Forum has consultative status, as an international non-governmental organization.
The World Litigation Forum is devoted to provide a platform to bring together legal professionals from around the world to connect, network, develop business, address and discuss the latest legal trends, current issues/challenges and also provide fresh insight on the latest legal developments.
Who Attends World Litigation Forum?
- Law firm Partners
- In-House Counsels
- Corporate Directors and Executives – KPO/BPO/FPO Industry
- Private Practice Attorneys
- Executives & Directors of LPO Company
- Global Legal Professional
- Legal consultants, Policy makers and Government Officials
- Technocrats and Executives from legal industry
Why Attend ?
- Knowledge and learning from industry veterans
- Exposure, Promotion, Brand Visibility and Recognition for generating Business Prospects
- Gather insights on current and expected future shape of the legal Industry
- Understanding on-shoring, near-shoring and off-shoring models of Legal Process Outsourcing
- Build Strategic Alliances, with the representatives from all over the world which includes Legal Representatives and Leaders from more than 50 countries
- Network with peers facing similar day-to-day challenges and discovering resolutions with the help of industry veterans
- Strengthen your contacts with the service providers and the members of the legal industry