The World Litigation Forum Executive Advisory Board consists of outstanding and progressive legal experts across key industries. Members are chosen who are at forefront of building excellent legal cultures and reshaping the role of continuous improvement to prepare for the future, to transform their organizations, achieve top-line growth, and gain competitive advantage. In their role as board members, they provide valuable insights, feedback, and guidance regarding the work and direction of the World Litigation Forum meetings and serve as promotional ambassadors.
We only accept up to two applications from each industry sector.
Benefits of Joining the Executive Advisory Board
- Receive a complimentary Full Access Pass worth $2950 to attend the summits (nontransferable)
- You will have access to Exclusive Hosted VIP Events at the Summit.
- Access to the Annual Advisory Board fully hosted on the event day (A private event held at the summit) This is an exceptional opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and future trends.
- You will be appropriately presented through all our content channels, communications, and event website, positioning you as an industry thought leader, giving you prominence across the legal industry. For example, we will set-up an interview with a journalist, to showcase great case studies from your work.
- Place on your Linkedin Profile your role as Advisory Board Member
- You will have the opportunity for program involvement as a speaker, moderator, panelist, or round-table discussion facilitator or Awards Judge if available.
- Benefit from a generous discount for your colleagues. We will send you a separate email regarding this, once your photo and bio are up on the summit website.
An Overview of the Role of the Advisory Board
- Provide 3 Topic / Session Ideas (Topic, Topic Intro & 4 Bullet Points)
- Provide 3 ideas on how we can make the summit more engaging and enhance its position further as the biggest and the best event in the industry.
- Review draft agenda and sound-out ideas.
- Recommend 3 senior-level practitioners as speakers and provide introductions, including 1 member of your executive leadership team.
- Encourage your organization to enter projects and enterprise-level initiatives into the Awards program.
- Put forward your Legal Department at HQ level to join the World Litigation Forum.
- Positively promote your involvement and the event to teams within your organization, and externally, including social media posts
Length of Tenure
- Executive Advisory Board Members generally rotate on a two-year cycle. However, some can stay on for longer.
Time Commitment Per Annum
3 * 30 Minute Telephone Meetings
We are committed to ensuring all advisory board members feel valued in their roles and that they are making an active contribution to the success of the event, to ensure that we are delivering the best event that meets (and exceeds) the needs of the community.
- Receive a complimentary Full Access Pass worth $2950 to attend the summit (nontransferable)
- You will have access to Exclusive Hosted VIP Lunches & Dinners at the Summit.
- Access to the Annual Advisory Board fully hosted on event day. This is an exceptional opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and future trends.
Who Should Apply
Applications should come from Legal Heads, Global Heads, In-house Counsels, Expert Witnesses, Managing Partners focussed in Legal, Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation, Discoveries and other legal initiatives.
Please complete the form to let us know about the legal work you have done in the last 12 months and your plans for the future.