Director at Hong Kong Zhiqing Trading Co. Ltd. | India
Sameer is an Advocate in India and an International Arbitrator he has 21 years of active legal practice and experience. He completed his LL.B. in l994 from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, India, Standing Second in the University.
In the year 1994, he started to practise law in Ahmedabad, State of Gujarat, India by enrolling as a member of the Bar Council of Gujarat. He worked for a renowned Solicitor’s firm in Gujarat from 1994 – 2003, after which he established his own proprietary full service law firm at Ahmedabad, State of Gujarat, India, under the name and style of S. U. SHAH & ASSOCIATES. The second Branch opened in Mumbai in 2008 under the name and style of R BASE LEGAL (currently under re-constitution). He has vast experience in arbitration as both counsel and arbitrator.
Sameer is a member of:
- The International Bar Association
- The Inter Pacific Bar Association (appointed as VICE CHAIRMAN of the INSOLVENCY COMMITTEE – 2012-2013)
- International Chambers of Commerce – Young Arbitrator Forum (ICC YAF)
- Indo-Canada Business Centre
- Indo-China Cultural and Economic Council
- World Trade Centre Association.
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), London.
- Global Collaborative Law Council, USA