What is World Litigation Forum?
World Litigation Forum aims to enhance the effectiveness of Litigation Laws by organizing interaction between Legal stakeholders, including both the public and private sectors. The World Litigation Forum has consultative status, as an international non-governmental organization. We organize Legal Conference, Litigation Conference, and Law Conference.
Click to explore Virtual World Litigation Forum 2020’s Agenda: Conference Agenda
The World Litigation Forum is devoted to providing a platform to bring together legal professionals from around the world to connect, network, develop business. It also addresses and discusses the latest legal trends, IP Litigation Issues, Impact of GDPR, current issues & challenges in Law. In a nutshell, it also provides fresh insight to Law Society and other associations on the latest legal developments.
Who Attends World Litigation Forum?
- Law firm Partners
- In-House Counsels
- Corporate Directors and Executives – KPO/BPO/FPO Industry
- Private Practice Attorneys
- Executives & Directors of LPO Company
- Global Legal Professional
- Legal consultants, Policymakers and Government Officials
- Technocrats and Executives from the legal Industry
- Knowledge and learning from industry veterans
- Exposure, Promotion, Brand Visibility and Recognition for generating Business Prospects
- Gather insights on current and expected the future shape of the legal Industry
- Understanding on-shoring, near-shoring and off-shoring models of Legal Process Outsourcing
- Build Strategic Alliances, with the representatives from all over the world which includes Legal Representatives and Leaders from more than 50 countries
- Network with peers facing similar day-to-day challenges and discovering resolutions with the help of industry veterans
- Strengthen your contacts with the service providers and the members of the legal industry